Welcome to the new mainstream. It is more than a number game. The $1 trillion in spending among 52 million Hispanic and Latino consumers is more than a big,underserved target for advertisers. This fastest-growing segment in the U.S is also on the leading edge of social, mobile and digital media use. The identities, values and brand loyalties of the next generation of a more multicultural American consumer are being shaped here. At the second edition of Mediapost new Engage: Hispanics event we explore the ways in which marketing to Hispanic consumers today, prepares brands for the future of all marketing: digital-first, social media-centric, fully untethered and with rich ethnic identities.
Engage: Hispanics will explore:
- How all marketers can learn from the digital-first behaviors of Hispanic consumers on mobile, OTTvideo and social platforms.
- Navigating the wealth of national, bi-cultural and language identifications in the many Hispanic markets.
- The unique challenge for media buyers and planners to assemble Hispanic audiences on a national basis
- What is the Total Market approach and is it resulting in better campaigns?
- The digitally-powered path to purchase
- Challenges of advertising to the most social/mobile segment in the nation.
- Best practices in messaging, language, culture for a diverse audience.
More than the largest under-tapped market, Hispanic/Latino consumers At Mediapost Engage: Hispanics conference, we help advertisers better understand their targets and perfect their aim.
NEW YORK Phil & Co., a full-service marketing and communications agency, have formed a strategic alliance with GoDiversity, a leader in Hispanic \communications, to launch “cause diversity,” offering clients in the cause space the opportunity to better reach and engage with the Hispanic market.
Leading NYC Cause Marketing & Communications Agencies Partner to Support Philanthropies and Companies Doing Good in Hispanic Community
Phil & Co., a leading full-service New York City marketing and communications agency, and GoDiversity, a leader in Hispanic brand-direct communications, announce a strategic alliance to launch cause diversity, offering clients in the cause space the opportunity to better reach and engage with the Hispanic market.
NEW YORK: Marcomms firm Phil & Co. and Hispanic brand communications firm GoDiversity have formed an alliance to help clients better engage the Hispanic market. The agencies will work with clients in the cause space through the partnership.