Humberto counts with over 20 years of Advertising and Direct Marketing experience, with clients such as IBM, American Express, AT&T, Microsoft, United States Postal Service, Sears and Citibank. He worked at Ogilvy and Mather serving as Worldwide and Latin America Account Supervisor. Thereafter, He spent four years with Y&R – The Bravo Group, then the largest Hispanic agency in the U.S., where he was responsible for all Direct Marketing to the Diversity Markets. In 2004, he founded Directo Hispano, Inc. – now known as GoDiversity. Since then, GoDiversity has developed Brand and Direct Response Campaigns for AARP, IDT, UTA, Virgin Mobile, CRS, Hartford Insurance, Allied Metro Medical, Checkers, Viva la Pizza, Century, Citibank, RoadRunner, TWC and many more.
Meet Humberto at:
Panel: Finding Scale In The Many Hispanic Markets
Date/Time: September 17, 9:15 AM
Despite the size and unrivaled growth of the U.S. Hispanic population, this segment internal complexity represents a unique challenge to media buyers. One size does not fit all here. Distinguished by different national origins, language choice, generational identity and location, there are many niches within niches here. We ask the most experienced media buyers and planners in the space to map out these many markets, the challenges and opportunities they find here, and how they target these many markets at scale.
Welcome to the new mainstream. It is more than a number game. The $1 trillion in spending among 52 million Hispanic and Latino consumers is more than a big,underserved target for advertisers. This fastest-growing segment in the U.S is also on the leading edge of social, mobile and digital media use. The identities, values and brand loyalties of the next generation of a more multicultural American consumer are being shaped here. At the second edition of Mediapost new Engage: Hispanics event we explore the ways in which marketing to Hispanic consumers today, prepares brands for the future of all marketing: digital-first, social media-centric, fully untethered and with rich ethnic identities.
Engage: Hispanics will explore:
- How all marketers can learn from the digital-first behaviors of Hispanic consumers on mobile, OTTvideo and social platforms.
- Navigating the wealth of national, bi-cultural and language identifications in the many Hispanic markets.
- The unique challenge for media buyers and planners to assemble Hispanic audiences on a national basis
- What is the Total Market approach and is it resulting in better campaigns?
- The digitally-powered path to purchase
- Challenges of advertising to the most social/mobile segment in the nation.
- Best practices in messaging, language, culture for a diverse audience.
More than the largest under-tapped market, Hispanic/Latino consumers At Mediapost Engage: Hispanics conference, we help advertisers better understand their targets and perfect their aim.